We are pleased with your interest in speaking at BlockSplit. Here you can find info about what costs we cover for our speakers and other terms of reimbursements. This post is regularly updated with additions.
BlockSplit is a conference by the community for the community. We are nonprofit (more about organizer here: blockada.io) and our budget is not big enough to cover all the costs (literally). This is why we invite you to help the conference by covering your costs if this is possible. On another hand, we are happy to return a favor by giving you some special perks.
So, if you can get by without reimbursement, please indicate that because it will increase your chances of being accepted to speak.
What do we reimburse?
- Cost type: Flight tickets, bus tickets, car travel costs (excluding car rental).
- Amount: Up to 250€ within Europe, up to 1000€ outside of Europe.
- Type of speaker: Workshop or Full talk only
- Cost type: room and breakfast
- 2 nights for Full talk speakers
- 3 nights for Workshop speakers
We have an arrangement with one of our sponsors to provide accommodation in a luxury hotel. More details about that soon.